Baaaa cNEW Stuff

While playing HIDE AND SHEEP this booklet was discovered. Just who are these Ovines? And why do they look so different? We may need to ask our HC? Does anyone know of this flock?

Baaa'News~~~3 Ovine Plan on the knitted Eggplant~~~Himhe and Callopie STILL planning on live chat~~~A bit more worried as no news from Noah {or Noel}~~~Bobble H. Ovine has a project and is working at the other house ~~~KOO starting after school project for 2012 Krewe of Ovine float~~~BFSS aka Dee Vine still an issue!


Thursday, May 5, 2011

RESTED AND READY
posted by Head of Flock, Ellis the Ram
It has been a wonderful few days up at the house having 'me' time. If not for Esme such time would be beyond reach. But I felt ready to return to the pasture and deal with the day to day issues of my flock. I had spent the few days guarding the house, just in case the flood waters returned. My HC's daily struggle with the maintenance of the property, for sale and belonging to her MPU/late PPU, was taking its toll. 2 years of organizing and clearing possessions as well as moving items to storage, dumpster, mission and co~locating other items. Maintaining the property which included an in ground swimming hole. And Lawn Serf duties. All in all she does it all by herself with help at times from friend Gobel. Gobel who accompanied the KOO on their first outing. But I knew the toll it has taken on her body and soul, so guarding the house and cheering her on when she works is a high priority for me and all in the flock. Plus Ellis time was long overdue. But now it was time to return.
As shown in my banner photo, my last task was assisting in the collection of Lilacs which grow in the yard. My HCs late father always gathered bunches of Lilacs to fill the house for Polly and the family. So I was bringing home not only flowers but memories for the nose and the soul for Polly and my HC. Then the 3 of us piled in the car. 3 of us? That would be me, my HC and.............THE 4LCC. Always a challenge as 'space etiquette' is a concept lacking with 4LCCs.

But once my HC was behind the wheel and buckled up she noticed my space was seriously invaded so she asked and I accepted a change of venue. As befitted my position and status I found my seat on the dashboard, safely positioned despite lack of seat belt, we would be careful.

We arrived safely home, took the Lilacs inside and the HC fed the 4LCC. {Which if the 4LCC had a vote would be a 24/7 evolution}. Now onto my flock duties....

Flowers and Memories,

Ellis the Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment