Baaaa cNEW Stuff

While playing HIDE AND SHEEP this booklet was discovered. Just who are these Ovines? And why do they look so different? We may need to ask our HC? Does anyone know of this flock?

Baaa'News~~~3 Ovine Plan on the knitted Eggplant~~~Himhe and Callopie STILL planning on live chat~~~A bit more worried as no news from Noah {or Noel}~~~Bobble H. Ovine has a project and is working at the other house ~~~KOO starting after school project for 2012 Krewe of Ovine float~~~BFSS aka Dee Vine still an issue!


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Before speaking of Callopie...........Some ideas for my campaign!
posted by Noah, The Grey One
Having had a few days to think on my points 1-5, I feel the need to bring OPEN AND ACCEPTING back into our pasture. Specifically I want to assure all my supporters and potential supporters that the make~up of my campaign committee will NOT be limited to fellow Ovines. I simply stated 'ovines' in that step when in a state of high state of offense brought on by that RUDE RABBIT.
The role of leading Easter is not restricted to Ovines, any more than it is the property of that RUDE RABBIT. So I seek any creature.....OK, yes, even HCs.....to participate with me. And let there be no doubt, my goal is not to become the permanent Easter Lamb. Nor that the Easter Creature is only for Ovines. It is for all creatures. And as it would be such an honor to serve as the Easter Lamb....should I be elected....I will not run again for the honor. Unlike that RUDE SCREECHING RABBIT WITH THE FAKE EGGS AND FLOWERS, I don't believe it is a forever honor.
I have so many ideas, concerns and thoughts that many things may escape my attention or may be presented in a way that raises questions. But fear not~~~~OPEN AND ACCEPTING is the basis for life in our pasture. And after requesting the flock to join with me and receiving their promise of running as a team.....I'm feeling more empowered.
If any question of my intention to hide or leave the pasture, either over the holiday or 'forever' due to the demands of that RUDE SCREECHING NON EGG PRODUCING NOR FRESHLY GROWN FLOWERS RABBIT****NO.
As to any of the flock hiding****NO.
As to the ridiculous statement that I or any of our flock is now BANNED from the pasture. Well, that is simply RABBIT RAISINS {and I'm sure we ALL know what those ARE!} We have only one reply to that......Baa'umbug!!!
Your hopeful candidate,
Noah, The Grey One

No comments:

Post a Comment