Baaaa cNEW Stuff

While playing HIDE AND SHEEP this booklet was discovered. Just who are these Ovines? And why do they look so different? We may need to ask our HC? Does anyone know of this flock?

Baaa'News~~~3 Ovine Plan on the knitted Eggplant~~~Himhe and Callopie STILL planning on live chat~~~A bit more worried as no news from Noah {or Noel}~~~Bobble H. Ovine has a project and is working at the other house ~~~KOO starting after school project for 2012 Krewe of Ovine float~~~BFSS aka Dee Vine still an issue!


Thursday, June 16, 2011

NEXT-HOW TO KNIT THE EGGPLANT
POSTED BY HERZIG

I could have spent days, weeks, months FOREVER looking through all the books and papers belonging to my HC but who knows if she still had the pattern anymore. I had no idea when the knitted Eggplant was completed. Best to try and find it on the Internet. If it wasn't there my mission was sure to fail. But luck was on my side and with Himhe's assistance, as I'm not all that computer literate, SUCCESS!


Typing in 'Eggplant Pattern Knitting' there it was.


So I found what looked like the logical site to have the pattern for the knitted Eggplant. Again my luck held as I selected the one at the top of the list of suggested matches. As I crossed all 4 of my hooves, which made it a bit tricky to click the cursor I can tell you!!!! I managed to click. I closed my eyes and counted to 10. And when I opened my eyes............

There was the very thing I'd been looking for....at the back of the bowl on the picture in front of me on the computer~~~A KNITTED EGGPLANT! So it was a matter of scrolling down until I found what I wanted~~~~
A KNITTED EGGPLANT PATTERN.


Himhe showed me how to save the pattern into a file in Documents. And amazingly we found a file called 'patterns' in that library. Opening it up we saw several files all clearly marked, but nothing saying 'eggplant' or 'vegetables'. But there was a file called 'odds and ends' and that is where I saved the knitted Eggplant pattern. So when I tackle our HC to make a new knitted Eggplant for my best-est friend Piper, I would tell my HC just where to find part 2 of my hunt. 1. Yarn 2. Pattern, all that is left for this part of my hunt was what needles my HC would need to knit with. But what needle. And then just before I finished with the computer search I caught sight of just what I needed........

NUMBER 3 NEEDLES
 'DP'? I'd figure that out when I found out where all the needles were stored.

The Hunt Continues,
Herzig

No comments:

Post a Comment