Baaaa cNEW Stuff

While playing HIDE AND SHEEP this booklet was discovered. Just who are these Ovines? And why do they look so different? We may need to ask our HC? Does anyone know of this flock?

Baaa'News~~~3 Ovine Plan on the knitted Eggplant~~~Himhe and Callopie STILL planning on live chat~~~A bit more worried as no news from Noah {or Noel}~~~Bobble H. Ovine has a project and is working at the other house ~~~KOO starting after school project for 2012 Krewe of Ovine float~~~BFSS aka Dee Vine still an issue!


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First, Find Everything!
posted by Herzig
 My clue was our HC, as one who knits, probably had made the knitted Eggplant. Now our HC is always working at something and always has many needles on which grow things made from fiber. And I didn't want to answer any questions from her about what I was looking for, so I would need to be weary as I searched. Plus based on the few facts I'd gathered I was taking a big chance I would find what I was seeking. I would need to search for 2separate things fiber and sticks, but the most important would be the fiber.  
 
Certainly as items of fiber come in things called skeins and the knitted Eggplant wasn't all that big and IF the only thing our HC made with the 2 colors of fiber was the knitted Eggplant~CERTAINLY THERE SHOULD BE PLENTY OF THE SAME COLORED FIBER LEFTOVER. So I began to poke about all the places our HC keeps her fiber. So one by one I checked the piles of fiber and to my great delight, SUCCESS! 
The first place I looked was the Green fiber. The green was used to make the leaves on top of the knitted Eggplant. I didn't know if I should be thrilled at how quickly I located the green fiber or maybe it was more likely to be worried that all else would be difficult to locate. I chose to be thrilled and collected the green fiber and put it in my secret place in the pasture. Now, I had to find the purple fiber.

This find had me HLBing but I refrained from bleating out about my good fortune, no point in alerting anyone after all! And it was EXACTLY the yarn the knitted Eggplant was made of, at Ieast I just knew it had to be.

 I took the purple and put it with the green. Search 1 completed-I found the fiber. The next search would be a bit different from the search for the fiber. Fiber was easily seen all about where our HC lives. But what about the sticks that the fiber is attached too to do knitting. How would I know if a special stick in a specific size was required? Ah, now that I thought about it, it seems our HC always has a paper or a book of some sort as she is knitting...........as much as I wanted to keep my plan secret I was going to need to speak to someone who might know about the knitting things.....HIMHE!!! Himhe had something made by our HC which was knitted. His special cap, the one that is always on his head because he is of the Jewish faith. Himhe would be my next step then. And Himhe is very trustworthy and kind and knowledgeable.

In the morning perhaps. It had gotten dark and I was extremely weary. Finding the fiber and sneaking it away to the secret place in the pasture was a lot of work.

Time for sleep,
Herzig


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute story. I wish I could knit as well as this HC!

    ReplyDelete