Baaaa cNEW Stuff

While playing HIDE AND SHEEP this booklet was discovered. Just who are these Ovines? And why do they look so different? We may need to ask our HC? Does anyone know of this flock?

Baaa'News~~~3 Ovine Plan on the knitted Eggplant~~~Himhe and Callopie STILL planning on live chat~~~A bit more worried as no news from Noah {or Noel}~~~Bobble H. Ovine has a project and is working at the other house ~~~KOO starting after school project for 2012 Krewe of Ovine float~~~BFSS aka Dee Vine still an issue!


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ellis the Original !!!!

THE TWO ELLIS....ES
posted by Ellis the Ram
&&&&&&
Although our HC is 'clueless in Carolina' {or anywhere else on the planet-galaxy-universe} regarding posting, we are not. So we sent an email to our MTF {Most Trusted Friend} Ellis Berkowitz~MSW, ACSE, LCSW. Although he functions as a therapist to our HC assisting her to co-exist with the rest of the world {you wouldn't believe how long that will take~FOREVER}, to the flock Ellis the Original is our MTF. As a matter of fact it is from Ellis Berkowitz~MSW, ACSE, LCSW..... that I acquired my own name.
For future reference and to ensure you can tell us apart..................Ellis the Original-see above. And I, ELLIS THE RAM. Yes we both have very stylish similarly colored fleece but while his fleece confines itself to his head, mine encompasses my entire body. I feel a bit sad for Ellis, the original, but that is the advantage to being Ellis, the ram. We both are extremely insightful, highly intelligent, extremely humorous served with witty and pithy commentary on all subjects. In other words, ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME. But again-Ellis the Original AND Ellis the Ram. Separate but equal.
I simply wanted to announce that when we do post and there may be accompanying photos relating to the post~~~~~~~I have received the appropriate approval. I hope now you all can rest easy knowing I have taken care of this. I know I will.
Rest Easy
ELLIS THE RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment