Baaaa cNEW Stuff

While playing HIDE AND SHEEP this booklet was discovered. Just who are these Ovines? And why do they look so different? We may need to ask our HC? Does anyone know of this flock?

Baaa'News~~~3 Ovine Plan on the knitted Eggplant~~~Himhe and Callopie STILL planning on live chat~~~A bit more worried as no news from Noah {or Noel}~~~Bobble H. Ovine has a project and is working at the other house ~~~KOO starting after school project for 2012 Krewe of Ovine float~~~BFSS aka Dee Vine still an issue!


Monday, July 4, 2011

MOI**MOI**MOI**

Must admit I'm a bit 'shock~a~tantai' that there have been no admiring comments sent to MOI. At least not as of today. I'm beginning to suspect the hoards of compliments which simply MUST be overloading the Internet have either broken what ever it is that operates this machine or the flock has somehow sabotaged something, to prevent me from reading messages from my fans. Otherwis......

I'm so very sorry that I hadn't noticed until just now that one of the flock was creating havoc, of a sort. Yes, I know, Open and Accepting. But it seems our resident 'diva' hacked into the flock's blog. That is into the ENTIRE flock's blog. Should she have wished to report on something she is involved with, all that would be required was to ask to post. But deciding she wishes to be the blog, another matter entirely. I'm quite at a loss as to how to turn this particular issue around. I mean, confidence is one thing and I encourage all of our flock to take pride in what each is able to accomplish. But it seems there should be a noticeable gap between confidence and egocentric, one would think??? Our Dee has always been a bit 'me me me' so now I suppose Esme and I will have to confer as to how our Dee Vine may be 'right sized'.

By the way, as to Dee Vine thinking her password would be impossible to figure. Have you noted the 'subject' of her posts....EVERY POST? Yep, the password was moimoimoi. Baaa'd choice? Baaa'right!

ELLIS THE RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment